FG Monster Truck Front Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfanatic

Hello

Does anyone know where I can get the instructions for part number FG6220/05 BUMPER FRONT MONSTER TRUCK, SET? Not sure how the bumper is mounted. Why doesn't FG include instructions in any of their parts? :mad:

Are you in Europe? easiest way is to call them. (as to what next part, you will need to attach, LoL) Great company, and cars/trucks. But they are certainly about squeezing every dollar out of brackets, shims, etc..
I could look up the exact model, but you should be able to do the same. And look at an exploded view/of even nearest model to yours. (that will show what you need to do) As most cars run on same chassis, as well their trucks run on a same platform.

EDIT: and yes, I agree their instructions are pretty crappy. Granted, these are for more knowledgeable people in RC, so most, as I did not care to bother looking at instructions for 90% of build / granted that was a Formula 1 car / not truck. But you get the gist.

Last edited:
Seriously, you think it’s ok to ask how to screw a front bumper on with 4 screws to the front of the car it was designed for then moan about lack of instructions.

Did you even bother to look at a picture on the net or try and find a PDF of the instructions. I’m gonna bet no you didn’t, ergo your an idiot who is too lazy to own a 1/5th scale.

Imagine how fcuked you’d be if you bought a kit! Just wow. 😳

Seriously, you think it’s ok to ask how to screw a front bumper on with 4 screws to the front of the car it was designed for then moan about lack of instructions.

Did you even bother to look at a picture on the net or try and find a PDF of the instructions. I’m gonna bet no you didn’t, ergo your an idiot who is too lazy to own a 1/5th scale.

Wow thanks for your help and honesty. Have a good day dude!

I agree (in some part with Milo) That is why I put a sad face, on that post.
Gun fanatic or not, (note-I am not going by user name), I agree, and see he was being facetious.
I said same thing, it is easy to look up manual (quick google).

Glad someone did, him the favor.

I agree with 5th amend. rights, unless said person is as Milo put it "an idiot".
Nothing worse than a coward with a gun. Heck, I am scared a little kid may even try to pick up one of my RC's if it stalls, flips, etc.. 100's of feet away from me. As I would feel bad if they got burned, from idiot parents not teaching/watching said child.

But That is my final on this, as I am to old, for a debate (and certainly not a debate, on a RC forum).
Hence (unfollow this posting.)

What an poophole? The guy is a disabled Veteran you don't know what kind of injury he is suffering from. Did this comment make you feel like a big man. Sorry I just had to say something here. :mad:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks