FG Monster truck Spare parts/Spark plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfanatic

Hello FG Enthusiast

I am in the process of building my parts inventory. Which parts should I have on hand and also I am looking for the proper spark plug and correct gap. My MT came with G270 motor. Thanks

What gearing do you have now? Your gonna want 20/44 and 26/38 metal gearing... I've been snapping the rear lower arm links on my Marder, I'd buy some extras of those too.... Shock socks are another good option part (y)

What gearing do you have now? Your gonna want 20/44 and 26/38 metal gearing... I've been snapping the rear lower arm links on my Marder, I'd buy some extras of those too.... Shock socks are another good option part (y)
Currently the truck has 15 metal and 48 plastic. Thanks for the help. Will those gears make a huge difference versus what's on their right now? Just trying to get educated on the gearing. Thanks.

Currently the truck has 15 metal and 48 plastic. Thanks for the help. Will those gears make a huge difference versus what's on their right now? Just trying to get educated on the gearing. Thanks.
Every step up in gearing will give you less torque but more speed, i.e. going from 16/48 to 18/46 you'll gain mph but get there a tad slower.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks