FG Monster Truck tutorials and how-to's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Here is a collection of FG MT tutorials and how-to's, as we receive more we'll add it to this thread. You can also find these tutorials in our Articles link menu found above between the Gallery and Search links!

DDM Dominator Mid-High Pipe review

FG Monster Truck Grab Handle

If you find these useful then please be sure to check out our sponsors found both in the article and in the right side of the forum. If you have a part or model you'd like to review or a tutorial/ how-to and have added to our Articles page please contact a member of the LSF staff.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Another thing ive seen that helps with the stability of the FG MT's (this also includes MB Pro) is removing the rear anti-roll bar. It limits the travel of you rear suspension & also makes it MUCH stiffer. When i removed the rear roll bar on my MB Pro it made 1 heck of a difference & people i know who own MT's say the same :)

However the front roll bar works great so leave that where it is!

Another thing ive seen that helps with the stability of the FG MT's (this also includes MB Pro) is removing the rear anti-roll bar. It limits the travel of you rear suspension & also makes it MUCH stiffer. When i removed the rear roll bar on my MB Pro it made 1 heck of a difference & people i know who own MT's say the same :)

However the front roll bar works great so leave that where it is!

What front roll bar? I bought mine new and it only had the rear bar.
J.

I found without the rear ARB the truck pitches really bad....I fitted a thinner 4mm one from a Marder instead. I tried a front one but found all it really did was stop the front suspension working properly so removed it again.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks