FG MT Build...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need 2 of them as they are spacers between 2 shocks. Email/ring Kris and let him know. In the meantime, you can use 10mm or 8mm alloy tube which I have been using.

cool tahnsk man

i looked every where in the bags they came in and so on

ive found a alloy spacer almost identical to the one i have in my bits and bob box so theres no stress im about to email Kris and say don't worry about the email.

so hows the new beast going ? and bash vids yet ?

No bash vid or even pics yet. Still waiting for my top end pipe hoping to get it this week. Also we are busy building our race track which you might have seen/known already.

yeah ive seen the track it looks killer, wheres your top end pipe comming from its been a while, waiting for new stock hey

i wounder how the fg mt will do on a track, no where near as ghood as a buggy, but with decent brakes they might do all right

Pipe is coming from DDM but didn't place the order till late last week.........my bad:cursing:

I hope I'll get the pipe so I can run my MT on the track after our working bee this Saturday maybe get some pics too and how she will handle the track:2guns:.

Yeah sure....

Here are some pics of our race track in progress. Hope you guys like it.

Main straight.
dsc00790p.jpg

Exiting the main straight.
dsc00792ygd.jpg

First berm
dsc00791y.jpg

And the driver stand........a 40ft container.
100_0189.jpg

Last edited:
Well you will see a much improved motor just like the rear DOM but I think I get a better mid power band with the one your waiting for compared to the rear baja dom. Must be the way it bounces back to the motor instead of bending like on the rear one?

I guess could be similar to the Jetpro top end pipe I had which (like you said) gives you from mid to top an awesome power. Only one way to find out aye.....LOL

the ddm top end pipe for the fg mt performs alot better on the low end then the jetpro top end pipe, i think you will like it more then the jetpro

Thanks Trip. The main straight is 6M wide while rest of the track varies from 4M to 5M:cool2:

I went out to buy a news paper but end up buying an A4 plastic folder instead:clown: and I'm glad I did buy it:2guns:

06052009013.jpg

06052009015.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks