fg mt changing to project long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickboy

hi boys +girls :clown:

right iv been thinking about this for a while .:eek:mg:
that is my project changing my fg mt in to a long version of the hpi baja
i think it s going to be easy because all i have to do is buy the alu plate cut it bend,drill, hey presto :cool2:

I THINK:(

GOT ANY TIPS LET ME KNOW

i will let you know wats going on

ya, ah, Sell the MT, and buy a Baja, don't try to make an orange out of an apple. Just a waste of a good truck if you ask me.

i know

ok you got me:lol:

still going to extend my fg :clown:

ok lets get back to business tips tips tips

Last edited:
I dunno... get another FG chasis, cut it in half only using the rear of it, bolt it to the back of the existing chasis, add 2 more upper & lower control arms plus wheels.. add another diff, a chain so those wheels get power as well, Presto!! it's longer :eek:) just an idea though lol

its not going to be as easy as that .. your going to have to bend the sides up a few degrees to give it strenght , thje flat plate will just bend and flex without sides .
i made my own chassis as well except outta 7075 t6 alloy by .250 thick or 6.5 mm thick and also streched it , then i had to use leopard front axle mounts and also fab up a new axle mount brace as well , all easy stuff if you have access to some machinery
fg023.gif

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks