FG MT Suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
suspension

i don't understand what you mean by color of the spring pipe. just wanna a compirason AE 10wt and FG 1000wt if their somewhat the same

suspension

im reffering to Team Associated shock oil they rate their oil as 10wt, 20wt and so forth and FG 1000wt, 2000wt and so forth. im asking you guys this i wont have time to buy FG shock oil so ill be using other silicon shock oil readily available which one and what weight i have the 4WD so 1 shock per corner

thank you guys so much for clearing it up cant wait to test it out tomorrow happy RCing everyone

I've a couple of 1/8 trucks - very modified E-Maxx (bigger, faster .... ) and a heavily modified LST2 / Raminator, both 6-7kg. They use 30wt +/-.

It may seem odd using 100wt or heavier until you remember that these Large Scales are MUCH heavier. My MT weighs 18kg yet with standard gearing is at V Max within perhaps 50-60 yards !! Very serious power here !!

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks