Sold / Found FG MT Tires and wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dscjester

Here are a set of Imex FG MT tires and wheels. They have less then a gallon on them. And are not going to be used.

fbc95114.gif

321ac573.gif

^SOLD^
Thanks

These are stock FG MT wheels and tires with a couple of gallons on them. Still in good shape.
702657aa.gif
b9aff2b6.gif

^SOLD^
Thanks

Also will do a package deal.

Last edited:
Ouch! Shipping is too much no matter where you get it shipped to!

Those are some nice looking wheels! Much nicer than my old beaters!

Good luck with your sale!

Ouch! Shipping is too much no matter where you get it shipped to!

Those are some nice looking wheels! Much nicer than my old beaters!

Good luck with your sale!

Yep! I almost dropped to the ground! They ship by weight. And they aren't lite! Lol! Thanks

wow, shipping is comical! lol

sod it, i come on my pushbike to pick em up, will be there about february.... 2020! lol

Sorry bud! It's just cheaper to ship inside the US. And shipping outside the country is a PITA! You have to leave a DNA sample with the shipper! LoL! :lol:

What about shipping to Calgary? It is very similar to US shipping.

I have asked a few questions on LSF, I have an FS Racing King Kong.

Would these fit it? Are the rims plastic or aluminum?

Thanks.

I am not familiar with fs truck. But if it has the square hubs then they should fit. Both sets are plastic wheels. And if you live in the USA my original price includes shipping.
Thanks

I am not familiar with fs truck. But if it has the square hubs then they should fit. Both sets are plastic wheels. And if you live in the USA my original price includes shipping.
Thanks

I know you wanted to ship within in the US, however would you ship to Waterford, Ontario N0E 1Y0 Canada, and if so how much. I would be interested in buying..

Thanks,

Chunkem

What would something like this sell for new?

I am new to the 1/5th scale stuff, trying to get some prices and parts.

Thanks for the help. I am just across the border between Montana/Alberta, so shipping would be just few dollars more.

I need to compare new prices to used, see if it a deal or not.

I know you wanted to ship within in the US, however would you ship to Waterford, Ontario N0E 1Y0 Canada, and if so how much. I would be interested in buying..

Thanks,

Chunkem
I will ship to Canada. Let me check shipping cost. I just shipped a motor to Canada and the price wasn't as bad as over sea's. I will get back to you. Thanks
What would something like this sell for new?

I am new to the 1/5th scale stuff, trying to get some prices and parts.

Thanks for the help. I am just across the border between Montana/Alberta, so shipping would be just few dollars more.

I need to compare new prices to used, see if it a deal or not.
I will check also.
for a set of 4 monster tires/rims brand new prob around $300

Thanks

Just so you guys know. These are both for the FG Monster truck. One set is Imex wheel and tires and the other are stock FG wheels and tires. At the time of purchase. The imex wheel and tires where around the $300 range if I remember correctly through my LHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks