Sold / Found FG MT Tires and wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you wanted to ship within in the US, however would you ship to Waterford, Ontario N0E 1Y0 Canada, and if so how much. I would be interested in buying..

Thanks,

Chunkem

What would something like this sell for new?

I am new to the 1/5th scale stuff, trying to get some prices and parts.

Thanks for the help. I am just across the border between Montana/Alberta, so shipping would be just few dollars more.

I need to compare new prices to used, see if it a deal or not.

Being you are both in Canada. It is $80.00USD to ship. And that's only for 1 complete set (4 wheels and tires) being they charge by size of box and of course weight.

What would something like this sell for new?

I am new to the 1/5th scale stuff, trying to get some prices and parts.

Thanks for the help. I am just across the border between Montana/Alberta, so shipping would be just few dollars more.

I need to compare new prices to used, see if it a deal or not.

Have a look on ebay under 1/5... I believe the same tires cost 139.99 plus 29.99 shipping. Not to sure if they are the same however have a look and let me know.

I will do that, I think the shipping is very high no matter where and who.

If sellers charge to much for shipping, It only makes sense to buy local, or new.

It may cost abit more in the long run if I buy new, but atleast they are new.

Thanks for all the intrest guys! But please! USA only. The price on original post includes shipping and paypal fees. I know the tires are used but I feel the price is fare. And when I ship I get delivery confirmation and insurance for full price of item. So all this adds up. So shipping to the lower 48 states only. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks