fg prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why was i nice to him at the end and why the fiddlestick did people tell me on the forum
to calm down when that lil poop is mothing his mouth off at me! cant fiddlesticking
wait to get my hands on him....

why was i nice to him at the end and why the fiddlestick did people tell me on the forum
to calm down when that lil poop is mothing his mouth off at me! cant fiddlesticking
wait to get my hands on him....

this is why i said to everyone last time he wasn't gettin anymore chances with me mate and i got the same thing said to me, he got really personal with me and my family and was lucky he never got a visit, but like with you he back tracked and started the nice approach. the guy is a wast of space and air thats why i don't get involved in the slaggin matches any more, i just laugh at him :lol::lol:

i'll be laughing at him when i'll be kicking him in the face when hes bleeding to death....
its pissing me off coz i cant get down there until i get payed but when i do i cant fiddlesticking
wait!!

csr my waffel lover, calm down and have some dip, your part of the furniture here, il lgive you a polish later to make you.. wait where is this going>?

This one got me angry on what he said, this one really effended
me, i give good feedback here and there don't no alot on engines
or leky but if you look at my posts you wont see me helping
people out in the engine and leky threads....

Yes i post alot! so what!! I say hi to people when they first come to the
forum, i comment on photos and vids as we all do on here :mad:

Bro the whole point of being a member on a forum is to learn more about your hobby no one knows everything and Assad Definietly don't know shite he's only here to hang shite on the lsf members so i would'nt get upset by his comments there worth nothing

Troy

Last edited:
Bro the whole point of being a member on a forum is to learn more about your hobby no one knows everything and Assad Definietly don't know shite he's only here to hang shite on the lsf members so i would'nt get upset by his comments there worth nothing

Troy

Yeah some people think just becase you post count is high don't mean you
no everythink!! like you said people come here to lean..... im still learning :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks