fg prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of chit chatting with Assad - how about clicking on the REPORT ICON (
report.gif
) as soon as it's verified it's him so we can ban him ASAP.

It's impossible for me to read each and every thread so having you guys as the eyes and ears will help keeping Assad off the site and members protected from getting scammed.

report.gif

It's impossible for me to read each and every thread so having you guys as the eyes and ears will help keeping Assad off the site and members protected from getting scammed.

good point woodie, although i think more of us were talking ABOUT him not to him :lol:

WOW just noticed this thread had the best read of my life :lol:

very interested to know how this all started, im assuming some dodgy deals blew up in his face, and judging by what I just read this is going to make a few new gay forum members blow up in his face too! :lol:

report.gif

Great point you make woodie ! keep up the good work :)

Troy

WOW just noticed this thread had the best read of my life :lol:

very interested to know how this all started, im assuming some dodgy deals blew up in his face, and judging by what I just read this is going to make a few new gay forum members blow up in his face too! :lol:

FPMSL nice 1 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

report.gif

Sorry boss :D You have to admit this is 1 of the funniest threads on LSF tho :lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks