Fg Set Up Tips !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Marder69 for the look up
The trouble I've been having is trying to translate the degrees through the steering set up - measuring angles that small without a reference bench is well...not much fun!
I was kinda hoping someone might be a lot more orgainsed than me and made a note of the measurements before they started changing it - but I guess we all have the same problem - want to add gas and go...........fast! I'll keep thinking, but may end up trial and error.

:) Agreed - the steering set up does not appear to be the problem for me - look at the post "No Golf" in the MT section.

Eyeballing the set up is one thing - being able to drive, something else:clown:

Just keep trying you will get there dude :) I just set the back of mine up, i put 4 degree toe in, with 2 degree negative camber! Just have to wait now to see how it handles, oh and i run the fronts with a slight toe in also! It's better in the bends that way! :scooter: :scooter:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks