FG Sportline Porsche (need Help on wheel Fitment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfrederi

Hello All
Ive recently purchased an FG Sportline Porsche and love this car but im still getting used to it. I got a couple problems I need help with

1) I purchased some sweet looking black wheels (they are so realkstic and detailed) off of "rc-caronline.de" but found out they are not a direct fit. Does anyone know how i can get these wheels to fit? It looks like like even with some ramtech wheels adapters the offset my be off? haven't tried it yet but just guessing. Anyone out there have any experience with this?

20180912_182504.jpg 20180912_182440.jpg

2) I noticed the differential driving axle and driveshaft keep falling out on the front diff. What can i do to fix this??? I was lucky so far to be able to find them. Can i loctite the diff cup axle into the diff so it wont fallout or is that not advised???

Thans in advance.

Hello Dougstar,
this set wont fit because the hex here is 24mm and the Carson rim will have a 22mm hex, so no way to use them.

Any other ideas on what i can do to try to mcguyver this thing lol. I hate to send these wheels back. They look sweet!!! So basically what you guys are saying is I need a 22mm hex adapter. Is there anywhere that makes those? IM wonderinf theres anywhere that can make the hex hole bigger to 24mm??? Even after that im still not sure know if the offset will be correct.

20180925_154431[1].jpg20180925_154649[1].jpg

The outside 'hole' im not too worried about. I can drill that out if its too small. Its the hex for the wheel to fit into thats the problem. I cant just drill that out. But yeah I think ill be ok with the brakes on there.

Thx

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks