fg super twin monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dopeyiniraq

ok so i have been messing around w my fg monster truck for some time now n i have decided to make it a twin engine 6x6 monster truck as of right now its just gonna twin 26s but after a get the mounts n stuff made im gonna have 2 62cc motors w reeds n head kits they r going to b the quickest 62s out right now cause i have been talking to ppl that do the 60 n they say that no one has a 62 w mods n a reed they just have reeds i also have to make some exhausts for the 62s but i plan to also make it a 6x6wd instead of 4x4 n then ill make the cage n make it an alloy truck n make a body also but here r some pixs if i can load them up

n im still waiting on parts to get the 62cc mounted in this tank i call the SUPER TWIN FG

n w the 62s theres alot of machining a buddy has to do cause the head has to get twisted 180 to work right n do the porting n reed kits n in all the project has not cost me that much at all i got the chassis for $200 n the suspension parts r 200-250 each n the motors r just stock baja motors for now but the 62s r gonna cost bout 800 each cause of the machining but yea its coming along really well i hope u guys like it

n i have lots to do w the body that i haven't even started lol but i have to cut 2 bodys to make one n i might look into doing a 6x6x6 w it but i dnt think that will b able to happen cause of how the rear ends r put together

p1080728.jpg

p1080729.gif

p1080743.jpg

p1080742.gif

p1080768.jpg

p1080766.gif

p1080765.gif

yea me either but i just was looken around online n saw a 4 axle one kinda upset me but im gonna have all axles working just need to figure out wat parts #s r for all alloy for a 2wd monster truck if anyone has fg part #s for the complete rear end of the truck that would b great

I understand how you make 4x4 from 1 engine but how would you make 6x6 with 2 engines and not have 1 pair of wheels effectively 2wd and therefore uselessly spinning out? The concept is great tho BTW :cool:

ok so yea i haven't been on here cause im in afgan in ive been busy w missions n stuff but the project has gotten some work done to it heres some upated pics

i was wondering the same thing... certainly looks an impressive project!! :) u just going to make it 4WD at the rear?

t2boats its only 4wd as of right now but i will b maken it a 6wd truck b4 the project is done

p1090027.jpg
p1090029.jpg
p1090031.jpg
p1090033.jpg
cimg0182.jpg
p1090132.jpg
p1090136.jpg
p1090135.jpg
p1090036.jpg
p1090043_1.jpg
p1090138.jpg

thanks guys its still going i still need to get the motors in n then send it off for some more work

lookin good :) i ain't gonna ask how much of your hard-earned you've been spending.... have u considered making the rear axle counter-steer a little to help the front end? would help with cornering, be really easy to set up n all.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks