fg super twin monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok a lil update on the monster twin

ok so i got it all mounted n now the bastard doesn't wanna start and the carb shafts are binding so i have to take it all apart again n find out wat the hell is goin on wit it damn it some times hate doin things like this but in the end i hope it is gonna b worth all the damn head aches its given me lately

so if u guys wanna c something lee done wit the truck or have any ideas let me thanks for the support

im nt gonna run it wit the shell im maken a cage for it so wen i do run it it has fresh air runnin over it then wen i have it on the shelf the body will b on also

n im nt sure how hot it will b cause as of now the bastrad doesn't wanna start

ok lil update on the beast its going to have its first start tomorrow ill try to take some video of it if can find someone to hold the cam or a way to have it looken at the truck buts all together n ready to go except the brakes kinda need to find some that will stop a 60 lb truck any one have any ideas that would work

i thought u would like to c that man n thats a 61cc motor paid out ass for it also now to c wat i can break in it LMAO

That is 1 sweet FG mate, think you made a good decision on an Fg 4wd comp mate as they are well built cars to start with let alone being the first to do it to an FG.
Keep up the good work bud and good luck on the maiden run.

Brad.

thanks guys im kinda scared to run it lol but to make things just alil better on my part im deployed in afghanistan doin this in spare time

so as i was looken over the beast n how i was gonna do the brakes i realized that i cnt use the mecatechs cause of how they mount so i am goona look in to ams

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks