fg super twin monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so FML the twin went on its maiden run today n to my surprise the bastard motor decided to twist my chassis and it did watt i thought was gonna happen it ripped the belt apart

LMAO

i posted this on hbf that a twin motor would rip a fg chassis apart fg chassis cant handle the power of a twin but he didnt believe me....

oh well back to the drawing board

Maybe someone who is sick of running 2wheel drive and wants to give 4wheel drive a shot,i used to have a bajia but since ive got 4wheel i will never own a bajia agian,unless they come out with a 4wheel drive one.

whittron im wit u i have only 4wd trucks now but it did rip the chassis so srry my friend u were wrong it just bent the chassis a lil bit to b noticeable but its ok cause u can only use one chassis wit the baja i have so many options wit the fg cause u can get a sheet of metal n make ur own how ever thick u want to and my dual motor chassis is 6mm which in turn is bout a 1/4 inch thick so think wat u want man but i will run ur baja over over n over jet cause i can

whittron im wit u i have only 4wd trucks now but it did rip the chassis so srry my friend u were wrong it just bent the chassis a lil bit to b noticeable but its ok cause u can only use one chassis wit the baja i have so many options wit the fg cause u can get a sheet of metal n make ur own how ever thick u want to and my dual motor chassis is 6mm which in turn is bout a 1/4 inch thick so think wat u want man but i will run ur baja over over n over jet cause i can

yes but the twin was design to fit a hpi baja or a sand rail like roofchopper has built not the fg the hpi baja chassis or sandrail is so strong its impossible to twist unlike the fg that has a flat chassis which has no strength yes you can make it thicker but i think its still to weak to handle the twins power and bashing..... goodluck with your repairs and mods

Last edited:
no the twin was nt designed to fit the baja it was designed to fit n a boat crazy ppl like me who like to push the limits of the rc world try new things hens y im the only one that has a twin in a fg n they did the baja

no the twin was nt designed to fit the baja it was designed to fit n a boat crazy ppl like me who like to push the limits of the rc world try new things hens y im the only one that has a twin in a fg n they did the baja

i was referring to obr twin that was designed to fit hpi baja..... engine mounting kit ect....reason why they chose the hpi baja because it has a strong chassis which can handle big horsepower of the obr twin :)

Troy

ya sure man i dnt really care

but any ways guys got an idea but need a lil imput

i was going to put baja wheels on it so i can use the paddles but after a lil looking the bajas r way to small for the monster so
the idea is how would i mount the mace alloy bead locks on the fg wheels i was thinken like gorilla guy or something as strong as that any ideas

ok so i still dnt have my brakes i have no idea were they r at but any ways i couldn't wait so i had the twin out today just idlen around n this thing is gonna fly it was so hard not to just wanna take off with it

ya sure man i dnt really care

but any ways guys got an idea but need a lil imput

i was going to put baja wheels on it so i can use the paddles but after a lil looking the bajas r way to small for the monster so
the idea is how would i mount the mace alloy bead locks on the fg wheels i was thinken like gorilla guy or something as strong as that any ideas

Of course you don't care cause you are wrong, goodluck repairing you fg i hope you have alot of cash dude

well i just mad it so that it has stock cable brakes in the front

so im gonna try to get a video tomarrow if i can

well i just mad it so that it has stock cable brakes in the front

so im gonna try to get a video tomarrow if i can

ok so the twin runs good but it has a fuel issue after awhile the fuel bubbles drain out wat would cause it to do that

n im gonna c if it is that the fuel was to hot n try to make a video in a lil bit wen it cools down out here

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks