fg super twin monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heard allot of good things about those mecatachs, been thinking of modifying them to fit one of my FG's but haven't gotten around to it.

if your running an alloy radio tray that should provide enough strength to mount it onto that.

What FG you thinking of mounting them too?? I think the stock alloy radio tray leaves allot to be desired. You should see how mine flexes whith the steering servos. I think a thicker plate is needed. I would also recomend using the alloy tray posts. The plastic ones have way too much flex

i think a little flex is important for durability in roll over etc, i got a custom tray, basically a bit of alloy secured to the plastic tray with plastic lets, running front cable brakes and its been very reliable.

ams is a company out of germnay n i dnt have the room for a the mecatechs n u need the flex in the tray so it can take some hits its going in this truck i have pics of

ya man its vibrated the grub screws right out of the gears
lol buts its gonna b a beast wen i start to run it wen i get the brakes

any other thing any one no were i can get long axle shafts that go on a 4x4 n longer square for the wheels i need to move them out a lil bit so they dnt rub the tires

ok so FML the twin went on its maiden run today n to my surprise the bastard motor decided to twist my chassis and it did watt i thought was gonna happen it ripped the belt apart

LMAO

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks