FID Racing Dragon Hammer V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go watch the other videos about the truck it's prone to rolling over in turns. Think the guy that owns the truck in this vid put axle extender on it to make it a bit more stable . He's got a few of videos out there.

Yeah i saw em. And yeah it tips easely. But the tires he used had insane grip. But might be abit to high for my taste. I would probely lower it eventely. But thene again alot can be done with camber and stiffness from bumpers. Idk how hard he tryed to tune the angle etc.

Those kinda extenders seems like alot of extra wear and tear on bearrings. I think extending the arms are a better sollution even tho its rly expensive.

But DH v2 vs kraken vekta seems to come down to support. Seems like Eu have good support on Dragon hammern and NA seems to have good support on kraken. Am not saying at all this is a copy ether way they are both uniqe but i think they fall under same catagory cars.

But my 1:5 list is growing larger! ( 5ive b- 5ive t 2.0- DH v2- FG leopard 4? - Mcd W5 max ultimate) One day.... One day

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks