Finally done! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice... Where'd you get the carbon side pods and tie rods. Almost to pretty to run but i hope u do.
im guessing they are either custom or theres a company called pro carbon racing that make a carbon fiber body for the losi 5t which i bought and has just arrived so imma be seeing how it holds up but they also had some losi 5t stone guards which i think are the side pods but not sure. tie rods could be bonehead rc

im guessing they are either custom or theres a company called pro carbon racing that make a carbon fiber body for the losi 5t which i bought and has just arrived so imma be seeing how it holds up but they also had some losi 5t stone guards which i think are the side pods but not sure. tie rods could be bonehead rc
Cool thanks I'll do alittle more searching

What engine is that? Very well done!
Alx Super 50 malossi ;)
Cool thanks I'll do alittle more searching
Actually it’s from bonehead rc. Taylorrc.com sells them ;)
You’re guessing is spot on!
Very nice... Where'd you get the carbon side pods and tie rods. Almost to pretty to run but i hope u do.
I hope so 2 haha

nice... is this thing onroad only?

and those pods (left and right of the main chassis) in carbon fiber... I didnt find them on procarbons website? is that where you purchased them>?

"The kit comprises of 4 parts, the bonnet, cab and left and right rear wings."... for stone guards had me confused

I'm not sold on what's for sale labeled stone guards if their ment as side pods.also the full carbon body has the same description as the stone guards do. As far as im concerned stone guards just mean the rear cv protectors and if so it's over priced.

I'm not sold on what's for sale labeled stone guards if their ment as side pods.also the full carbon body has the same description as the stone guards do. As far as im concerned stone guards just mean the rear cv protectors and if so it's over priced.
they certainly look like side pods and the op said he bought his side pods from pro carbon racing but i aint sure either

@Ollie side pods for what then? They have absolutely no resemblance to 5ive-t pods and yes kid I have read this thread and I am fully aware where he bought them from and have been on the site to see for myself.

@Ollie side pods for what then? They have absolutely no resemblance to 5ive-t pods and yes kid I have read this thread and I am fully aware where he bought them from and have been on the site to see for myself.
You’re rite The pic is of 5t sides. Labeled wrong. 5CDA7B74-5F2B-4337-B76B-ACE5069F1F6F.png
a losi 5t? they look like they would fit to me 🤷‍♂️ i've sent them an email because i want to know now
No one’s in pic are definitely hpi 5t
Unless link is different for me?

I really wonder if they are the same price... seems like a good deal for two large carbon side pods.

OP! ARE THOSE PODS WRAPPED! lol

No but for real... nice build. I love how those slicks look on that thing, must grip nicely

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks