finally getting back to it,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome! I sadly had been neglecting my wheeled RCs. Been flying planes and helis every chance I have had. Well today we had a war bird day planned at our field. Sadly the wind picked up early..so we called it by like 830 am...so thought welp...time to let the Raminator eat! Everytime I drive this thing, reminds me how much I love it. Fired right up after sitting for a bit...put a good 45 minute run in and brought her in to clean up and cool off lol! Coolest thing...no worries about gravity like planes and helis!
20230529_141150.jpg

That is awesome! I sadly had been neglecting my wheeled RCs. Been flying planes and helis every chance I have had. Well today we had a war bird day planned at our field. Sadly the wind picked up early..so we called it by like 830 am...so thought welp...time to let the Raminator eat! Everytime I drive this thing, reminds me how much I love it. Fired right up after sitting for a bit...put a good 45 minute run in and brought her in to clean up and cool off lol! Coolest thing...no worries about gravity like planes and helis!
View attachment 87551
Good lookig truck you have there 👌👌👌

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks