Finally! I built one too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So uh yeah I built one myself started January of this year. Still not complete. I'll dig up pics. Full outlaw hybrid chassis and stuffs. Went with supreme 65...was common median between the 55 and 71. Thanks to John qt Detroit performance for that decision. It's been run once. But still have a pile of parts slowing going at it.

Had a flood recently lost a lot of stuff. It sucked. Slowly rebuilding and starting over. Legitimately just started wrening on this thing again yesterday. My mind has definitely been overloaded

Myself and a few local communities took on over 6" of water in a few short hours. My basement was 2/3rds finished too. It's still 2/3rds finished....just the top 2/3rds throughout 2/3rds of the basement. Hopefully there are some builders or tradesmen on the forums
Flood cut and remodeled 3 basements last year. Upstate NY though brother and busy or I'd be glad to assist. I assume your homeowners insurance company is taking care of a percentage of the damage cost but still, never enough and definitely no fun having everything gutted and destroyed in your home.

Myself and a few local communities took on over 6" of water in a few short hours. My basement was 2/3rds finished too. It's still 2/3rds finished....just the top 2/3rds throughout 2/3rds of the basement. Hopefully there are some builders or tradesmen on the forums
where do you live if you don’t mind me asking
I had power go out for a split second

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks