Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Finally, the Vekta build will be done

evssv

See...u hijacked his thread now🤣
Jus aswell i aint a mod😈😠😈..or u b in the naughty corner now☹....🤣
For going waaaaaaayyyyyy off topic :rolleyes: as asways🤣
Easily lead u r.. :rolleyes:...well that's what the big D told me...😉

Z.hb71

See...u hijacked his thread now🤣
Jus aswell i aint a mod😈😠😈..or u b in the naughty corner now☹....🤣
For going waaaaaaayyyyyy off topic :rolleyes: as asways🤣
I love hijacking 🤣🤣 call 281-hijackurthreadtoday for all ur thread hijacking needs 🤣🤣🤣
Also, if u were a mod, you would be in the corner as well with me cuz Woodies 🤣🤣

evssv

Said u invites urself in for a Coffee :rolleyes:...then nx thing hes knows ur playing with his train....Choo Choo🤣🤣🤣...its coming in the tunnel now... :eek::ROFLMAO:
Right...im off out...👍....i expect 6 pages of nonsense by time i get bak later🤣

Last edited:

Strider1

30 degree shell, my 5ive needs some love.....want the Vekta done first.....you n Z hilarious...😂 I haven’t been on LSF in a while, but have read.....a lot.....🤓🤪 lots of good info here on these forums ....and your posts, .....everywhere....🤪😂😂😂 you’re famous....lmfao 😂 I’ll keep y’all posted....😉

Z.hb71

Said u invites urself in for a Coffee :rolleyes:...then nx thing hes knows ur playing with his train....Choo Choo🤣🤣🤣...its coming in the tunnel now... :eek::ROFLMAO:
Right...im off out...👍....i expect 6 pages of nonsense by time i get bak later🤣
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW U JUST WENT THERE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
30 degree shell, my 5ive needs some love.....want the Vekta done first.....you n Z hilarious...😂 I haven’t been on LSF in a while, but have read.....a lot.....🤓🤪 lots of good info here on these forums ....and your posts, .....everywhere....🤪😂😂😂 you’re famous....lmfao 😂 I’ll keep y’all posted....😉
evssv and dougstar and me are probobly the most active members on here, that's why were everywhere lol.

Z.hb71

So I purchased the motor for my build....then realized 🤔 “I need some street tires that will handle this new 65cc motor”.....step up my game they said....ok, these should do nicely. 😉
beautiful!!!!!!! did u get the new supreme engine?? if not id trade it for one since they have all the new bells and whistles

Strider1

beautiful!!!!!!! did u get the new supreme engine?? if not id trade it for one since they have all the new bells and whistles
I don’t know about “supreme” but it was mentioned there is an updated version of the 65cc motor.....and I am getting that....but unaware of any supreme branding.....lol

Z.hb71

I don’t know about “supreme” but it was mentioned there is an updated version of the 65cc motor.....and I am getting that....but unaware of any supreme branding.....lol
Supreme is the newest update by rcmax. It's great but there's no issues with the old one, just nice to have the latest and greatest!

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.