Finally, the Vekta build will be done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See...u hijacked his thread now?
Jus aswell i aint a mod???..or u b in the naughty corner now☹....?
For going waaaaaaayyyyyy off topic :rolleyes: as asways?
I love hijacking ?? call 281-hijackurthreadtoday for all ur thread hijacking needs ???
Also, if u were a mod, you would be in the corner as well with me cuz Woodies ??

30 degree shell, my 5ive needs some love.....want the Vekta done first.....you n Z hilarious...? I haven’t been on LSF in a while, but have read.....a lot.....?? lots of good info here on these forums ....and your posts, .....everywhere....???? you’re famous....lmfao ? I’ll keep y’all posted....?

Said u invites urself in for a Coffee :rolleyes:...then nx thing hes knows ur playing with his train....Choo Choo???...its coming in the tunnel now... :eek::ROFLMAO:
Right...im off out...?....i expect 6 pages of nonsense by time i get bak later?
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW U JUST WENT THERE ?????????
30 degree shell, my 5ive needs some love.....want the Vekta done first.....you n Z hilarious...? I haven’t been on LSF in a while, but have read.....a lot.....?? lots of good info here on these forums ....and your posts, .....everywhere....???? you’re famous....lmfao ? I’ll keep y’all posted....?
evssv and dougstar and me are probobly the most active members on here, that's why were everywhere lol.

So I purchased the motor for my build....then realized ? “I need some street tires that will handle this new 65cc motor”.....step up my game they said....ok, these should do nicely. ?

Attachments

• A832E2BB-7B7B-4F58-A307-BC16F99AAB1C.jpeg
    A832E2BB-7B7B-4F58-A307-BC16F99AAB1C.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 7
  • EB70186D-89A0-4723-95FD-C96B48F25B0E.jpeg
    EB70186D-89A0-4723-95FD-C96B48F25B0E.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
beautiful!!!!!!! did u get the new supreme engine?? if not id trade it for one since they have all the new bells and whistles
I don’t know about “supreme” but it was mentioned there is an updated version of the 65cc motor.....and I am getting that....but unaware of any supreme branding.....lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks