Finally!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweeeet, I would tell her you need to try it out ASAP
To make sure it’s “fully functional”... then tell her it’s having issues and YOU NEED X amount of upgrades from DDM .... remember to use the sad puppy eyes ??
Good luck on your journey ???
She's already got my "upgrades" wrapped and under the tree. At least she let me open it and take it out of the Horizon Hobby box to see if it was the right color.
Divorce is clearly called for.
Ummmm no...reason being is her uncle was one of the most notorious mass murderers of the 20th century, certified and pedigreed CRAZY runs in her family! She's a sweetheart for sure...and I plan on keeping her that way LOL!!!

She's already got my "upgrades" wrapped and under the tree. At least she let me open it and take it out of the Horizon Hobby box to see if it was the right color.

Ummmm no...reason being is her uncle was one of the most notorious mass murderers of the 20th century, certified and pedigreed CRAZY runs in her family! She's a sweetheart for sure...and I plan on keeping her that way LOL!!!
Can't say I've ever heard that one before. Good luck keeping her happy and the uncle locked up. ??

Yes yes she’s a keeper!!!! First before you do any upgrades test her out make sure everything works stock just in case you have to use the warranty ??Merry Christmas braaaap brother.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks