Firehammer MT - A few upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments guys.

I ran it for about 7 minutes before realizing 1) the brakes came apart, and 2) my steering servo burned out.

In that short time, I liked driving it a lot more without monster tires. I'm kinda burnt out on monster trucks right now. The only thing I don't like, and it isn't the tires fault, is the width of the vehicle. I wish it had a wider stance.

From the short driving time, they seemed to grip really well on grass (but what doesn't aside from slicks?). That's where most of my running is. Hopefully this weekend I can take it out to an area with more dirt. The steering was more responsive due to the fact that I had no large tires on there. That was a plus for sure. I'm glad the Baja tires fit on my vehicles (Rampage MT and the Firehammer MT). Great to have so many options with wheels and tires.

Here's a front view:

IMG_7138.jpg

CSP..Those tires look pretty aggresive...should bite very well for ya....
when ya get out see if ya can post up a short vid..those tire's digging dirt...Slawhammer

Just an FYI, I'll be selling my Firehammer MT here in the next few days in the Market Place.

I'll be parting it out (alloy pieces will be separated and sold, front end will be sold separately, as well as the rear, roll cage, chassis, FHMT tires/rims, extra parts, etc), so I thought I'd give you all you Firehammer/clone guys on the forum a heads up.

I won't be selling servos, receiver, FG Beetle body, or engine though.

csp

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks