Fuel everywhere on Losi 5ive-T 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try rebinding with the kill be in the off position
I don't know what ^^^ that ^^^ is... so nope! I looked up directions on Youtube for the Killer Bee switch and no one mentioned setting the gap. I do have a special thin metal gap tool I bought but didn't think I'd have to use unless I replaced the flywheel down the line. I will go back and check the carb settings. I'm hoping the directions that came with the car are exact for my G320 engine.

So those directions say radios with an Aux channel. I don't think my 7PX has an AUX channel but the receiver does have two extra channels (3 and 4) on the receiver: R334SBS Futaba

Based on that receiver, what should my Killer Bee dip switches be set to? Again, I currently have the Killer Bee physically plugged into CH. 4 on the receiver.
Killer bee is set to type of battery

Try rebinding with the kill be in the off position

Killer bee is set to type of battery
Rebinding? I don't understand what you mean? How do you set it in the "off position"?
Did you remove the coil to remove stock engine shutoff switch wires and to install the killer b shutoff switch wires?
No, I just unplugged the old shutoff switch wires from the posts.

I have mine plugged into channel 3 on my set up. I'm running a futaba 3pv. You should have both switches in the "up"ppsition
I do... I tried setting switch 1 on the Killer Bee to down. I powered it off to make the new setting stick. I started the engine and tested by shutting off the transmitter but the engine still ran. Also, with the switch 1 powered to off, my DT5 radio button no longer remotely killed the engine. I set it back to at least have that remote-kill capability. I'm gonna see if I can reach out to Killer Bee.

FYI... putting that missing rubber gasket in the gas cap made my starts go from 30-35 pulls, down to 6 in very cold weather. I'm glad I posted this...

Hey guys, I figured it out!

The FAILSAFE on my 7PX was overriding my Killer Bee's failsafe capability. I went to Menu => Linkage => Failsafe and turned CH. 4 from Failsafe (choices Hold/Fail-safe/Off) to the OFF setting. There should be no reason to set the radio's Failsafe feature with all the voltage and no-signal capability already built into the Killer Bee.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks