Fuel mixture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin34

Hi guys i am new hear and hopefully my baja should turn up today:) .I am sorry if this has been asked before but did a search and nothing came up.I have heard that for the first couple of tanks run it at 30:1 and after that switch to 25:1.Is that rite?And also how do i know how much oil to mix with 5 litres of petrol?Thanks for any advice and i am praying it turns up today.

Thanks for that link.Thats brilliant.What fuel mixture would you suggest i use?My baja has just turned up and its massive.I didnt realise it was quite so big.Looks the buisness.

During break in you should use 25:1. Then after that if you feel like it you can run a little less oil. I think some guys are even running 42:1. I run 32:1 in order to have a little safety blanket.

i ve ran 25:1 since the begging with AmsOil Sabre Professoinal 100:1 oil. but im swithcing to Klotz SuperTechnoplate after the rest of this gallon is gone only because i get the klotz at 10.00/qt where the AmsOil is 3.93/pt

i will also be going to 32:1 or 40:1 so i can run one mix in both my gassers.

i will also probably switch to Camper Fuel too

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks