Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Fuelie 30.5cc trouble

Marty Leavitt

I'mjust wondering why my 30.5cc Fuelie 2-stroke engine to start and run fine until it gets up in the 200°F temperature and then it starts acting up, cutting out on declaration until it finally dies completely out no matter what I do, I can lean it out a little, or make it more rich, and it still does the same thing? Hahaha please help, never had this problem. Thank you, Marty, M. Leavitt

Losi125

Intake manifold cracked ,warped or loose maybe to rich on the high end set carb to factory

Marty Leavitt

Thank you very much, I also seen that an aluminum intake mount can cause it to vapor lock, and that's what I put on it after my stock one cracked like you said. Hahaha do you have any suggestions for a good one for an affordable price? Thanks again

Marty Leavitt

Thanks for ualls information, it's really helpedme a lot. I'm trying to get it ready for snow season. Hahaha

dougstar

The rb innovations one is thinner than stock manifold so you have to resetup the throttle linkage(n) its mot a major deal breaker just a pain in the :poop: hole:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:hole not just bolt on and go..... something to consider :unsure:

crucialRC

The rb innovations one is thinner than stock manifold so you have to resetup the throttle linkage(n) its mot a major deal breaker just a pain in the :poop: hole:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:hole not just bolt on and go..... something to consider :unsure:
Perfect time to get the quick release linkage.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.