Funny/random things that happened to u

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think strange crap happens to me all the time tbh. I do not like alcohol. I don't like the taste, I hate the effect and the hangover can go fiddlestick itself. Like all other large apes I do like getting off my tits every now and then I just prefer hard drugs. So I was told about a plant called jimson weed by a hippie guy I know. Sounded interresting and one day out on a walk I discovered one of the plants, ...right in front of our local police station. Picked a bag of leaves and went home and brewed my some high powered tea. I spend the next 3 days in an alternate universe. Had no feeling of being high or strange or anything. Suddenly people I knew, and also people I didnt know came though the floor, my walls, out of body experiences etc.

I spoke to a large demon looking thing and invited him..her? for tea. It was a pretty crazy experience. This large towering thing with hoof like feet and 2 rows of 3 black bead like eyes walked through my wall and into my room. I look at it like this was a normal thing, felt neither scared nor excited just...meh...it just walked though my wall. It walked about looking at my stuff and threw a glance at me. Then it froze stiff, like a kid caught with his grubby paws in the cookie jar. It slowly turned at looked at me with an expression of mortal fear when it realized I could see it, like I wasnt supposed to be able to.

I said "hi mate, howsit", and it suspiciously waved back at me. I asked if it wanted to join me for a cuppa as I was having one. It accepted, a bit reluctantly at first but eventually it warmed up and accepted the situation. We had a nice conversation about life the uni...excuse me, multiverse and I understood it had a broodmate which I assume was kind of like our families. It was a tourist of sorts, I think. And was quite fascinated with my computer and electronic gizmos in general. Only much later did I realize that we hadn't spoken a word, all communication happened through these flashes if images and emotions in my mind. After what I assume was a couple of hours we greeted eachother and it was on its way and I spend 3 more days in la la land. When I finally came down enough to where my brain started to work sort of normally again, I couldnt stop thinking about this crazy being and our conversation. It really stood out among all the other crazy experiences during those 3 days and that is when I realized that his teacup was empty. I know I had made the tea and that I had drank mine, and I prefer to think that I also drank his cup at some point but just couldnt remember it.

Pretty random, right. Also, do not drink Jimson weed tea. It is -I know now- very very poisonous and I was lucky to get out alive and only as nuts as I usually am.

I think strange crap happens to me all the time tbh. I do not like alcohol. I don't like the taste, I hate the effect and the hangover can go fiddlestick itself. Like all other large apes I do like getting off my tits every now and then I just prefer hard drugs. So I was told about a plant called jimson weed by a hippie guy I know. Sounded interresting and one day out on a walk I discovered one of the plants, ...right in front of our local police station. Picked a bag of leaves and went home and brewed my some high powered tea. I spend the next 3 days in an alternate universe. Had no feeling of being high or strange or anything. Suddenly people I knew, and also people I didnt know came though the floor, my walls, out of body experiences etc.

I spoke to a large demon looking thing and invited him..her? for tea. It was a pretty crazy experience. This large towering thing with hoof like feet and 2 rows of 3 black bead like eyes walked through my wall and into my room. I look at it like this was a normal thing, felt neither scared nor excited just...meh...it just walked though my wall. It walked about looking at my stuff and threw a glance at me. Then it froze stiff, like a kid caught with his grubby paws in the cookie jar. It slowly turned at looked at me with an expression of mortal fear when it realized I could see it, like I wasnt supposed to be able to.

I said "hi mate, howsit", and it suspiciously waved back at me. I asked if it wanted to join me for a cuppa as I was having one. It accepted, a bit reluctantly at first but eventually it warmed up and accepted the situation. We had a nice conversation about life the uni...excuse me, multiverse and I understood it had a broodmate which I assume was kind of like our families. It was a tourist of sorts, I think. And was quite fascinated with my computer and electronic gizmos in general. Only much later did I realize that we hadn't spoken a word, all communication happened through these flashes if images and emotions in my mind. After what I assume was a couple of hours we greeted eachother and it was on its way and I spend 3 more days in la la land. When I finally came down enough to where my brain started to work sort of normally again, I couldnt stop thinking about this crazy being and our conversation. It really stood out among all the other crazy experiences during those 3 days and that is when I realized that his teacup was empty. I know I had made the tea and that I had drank mine, and I prefer to think that I also drank his cup at some point but just couldnt remember it.

Pretty random, right. Also, do not drink Jimson weed tea. It is -I know now- very very poisonous and I was lucky to get out alive and only as nuts as I usually am.

It’s always a good day when you can make new friends huh :ROFLMAO:
Should have asked him for his email or social media to keep in touch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:unsure:Uhhhhhh, ok.

Last edited:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay then. Well that was weird

Wow.?.just wow

When I was 19 i went out drinking in London with a few pals. Ended up in Amsterdam with my mates and a bunch of strangers, who are now still good friends.

Came home 3 days later absolutely skint, broken, hanging out my backside and with the clap. But what a weekend!!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks