Futaba 3pv switch for killswitch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did. Kent was hoping I had a spare rx to try. I just bought a 304 from DDM. seems those who have that radio use that rx and it works. I think I got ripped off from Tower hobbies everywhere else I've looked, the 3PV comes with the 304 rx not the 203. I have my fingers crossed this fixes it.
From Kent at Killer RC. I hooked up the kill switch to the throttle channel and it worked as it should.

Yes I did. Kent was hoping I had a spare rx to try. I just bought a 304 from DDM. seems those who have that radio use that rx and it works. I think I got ripped off from Tower hobbies everywhere else I've looked, the 3PV comes with the 304 rx not the 203. I have my fingers crossed this fixes it.
From Kent at Killer RC. I hooked up the kill switch to the throttle channel and it worked as it should.
good luck!!!

It just depends on what kit they stock for what RX it comes with. My LHS is big into the telemetry thing so that all the RX they stock. they get lots of 1/8 scale racers at their track.

Mine was set up. Yes if you cut power on TX it will kill the motor
Hey buddy gotta a question . I got the killer bee kill switch n the futaba 3pv, how do I get the kill switch to engage with lost of signal ? Everything works except that. I plugged it in ch3 soni can turn it off my self but I cant seem to get it to turn off with signal lost

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks