Futaba 7PX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a few questions regarding a receiver for the 7PX.The transmitter has 7 channels from what I understand but the only receivers that they make that have more than 4 channels are for air use unless I am mistaken?I was wondering if someone could use one of the air receivers to be able to use all 7 channels and I would think it would be possible to use one without having to do anything major to get it to work.

Depends if it has telemetry built in or not weather it will read anything. And you can use whatever tx as long as it is compatable with the RX. I use a 6 channel rx on my savage with a 3 channel tx. Why? They are compatible and the 6 channel was cheaper then a 3 or 4.

I will receive the 7PX on saturday so I have a few days of reading ahead of me.I spoke to Futaba directly and they told me the Tx will not read Rx voltage on its own even if you have a telemetry capable Rx.The external voltage sensor needs to be purchased in order to do that so I ordered one too.I'm sure a noob like me will be back on here asking all types of stupid questions regarding the Futaba in s few days.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks