Future clones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

PROUD firearm owner.
PLUS member
You guys think the 5ive will be cloned any time soon?

Or do they need to be a HPI to be cloned like they have so far?

one of the cloning co.'s will clone just not now, more like 1-3yrs out, certain copy right ,trademarks , etc need to run out, i think rovan will be the first to do it, KM already has the 5tsc cloned, T2000.

just give em enough time and they will out and about

There are a few FG clones out there so its not just HPI's. The difference is that HPI clones are slated all over the net by HPI lovers so its more publicised but then the same HPI faithful take their beloved baja and remove most of the HPI parts from it and use after market parts effectively turning it into a clone of a HPI baja :lol::lol: If you are going to do that you may as well buy a clone & save some money for your hop-ups!

I would say the 5ive will be copied by Chinese manufacturers very soon due to how popular it is.

Im mainly just into the 4wd aspect of it. HPI never made a 4wd in a baja did they, or atleast not yet? I saw a clone advertised as 4wd earlier today but it didnt have any pics of the drive train.

There are a few FG clones out there so its not just HPI's. The difference is that HPI clones are slated all over the net by HPI lovers so its more publicised but then the same HPI faithful take their beloved baja and remove most of the HPI parts from it and use after market parts effectively turning it into a clone of a HPI baja :lol::lol: If you are going to do that you may as well buy a clone & save some money for your hop-ups!

I would say the 5ive will be copied by Chinese manufacturers very soon due to how popular it is.

Tut tut Andy :lol: you'll start the clone war off again with comments like that :w00t::lol::cup-1::lol::lol:

You know a 5SC would look great on that trailer ......
5ive's too wide unfortunately, but a 5SC ..... should fit !! :lol::lol::lol:

Al.

Or wait for the forthcoming FG SC then you can convince the missus its economical cos they all use the same spares :rolleyes:

Or wait for the forthcoming FG SC then you can convince the missus its economical cos they all use the same spares :rolleyes:

no more for me mate unless i can wankle a fg comp f1 thats my dream rc car and the most amazing looking machine,but wifey wont take to much more im on thin ice having 2 fg's

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks