G320RC and insulator block gasket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Dusty-

Hello.

I ordered a Crazy Stu intake and a RB innovations insulator block with the diaphram filter.

Now I took my insulator block off my G320 and found that there was no gasket. The new insulator block only came with a plastic gasket for the Carb. Is this normal? Should I order one from DDM, if so which one should I use? There is a graphite one and a plastic one.

I found a MCD racing Gasket set for G320 on a site here in canada. Will get that for now, then maybe order the plastic one from DDM later.

You are supposed to only use the plastic ??

If you're supposed to use it, then why would they not include it. Or mention it on the page. Seems weird

On their youtube installation they reuse the isolator block gasket

Last edited:
I don't know. Just seems wierd that my original insulator block, or isolater block didnt have a gasket. Wanted to give it a run today but now I have to wait.

I had the RB innovations isolator block on my 34 on my Baja before I went reed and I put a plastic gasket on.... had to change it after a few tanks because it distorted and plugged up my pulse hole... I thought it would make things run cooler but turns out it was a ?idea.. looked great on paper though ?

Hello.

I ordered a Crazy Stu intake and a RB innovations insulator block with the diaphram filter.

Now I took my insulator block off my G320 and found that there was no gasket. The new insulator block only came with a plastic gasket for the Carb. Is this normal? Should I order one from DDM, if so which one should I use? There is a graphite one and a plastic one.
I used the supplied plastic one

I used the supplied plastic one
There is a supplied teflon gasket for between the Carb and Insulator block, But there was no supplied gasket for the spot between the Insulator block and Engine. In the video they re use the gasket that came with the engine, but mine doesn't have one

There is a supplied teflon gasket for between the Carb and Insulator block, But there was no supplied gasket for the spot between the Insulator block and Engine. In the video they re use the gasket that came with the engine, but mine doesn't have one
Wait, your engine didn't have a gasket between the insulator block and engine? How were u not getting air leaks?

Little update. I just couldn't get this running good with the RB Isolator block. Tried different gasket setups and stuff but no matter what it would bog down and not start up til it cooled down. Put the stock one back on and its been running like a dream.
That is exactly how my losi was behaving with the alloy manifold??? did the same thing drop kicked the POS put on the stock one issues gone?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks