Gas can

Thread starter #1

Jeremy1976

What do you guys recommend for a good gas can for the Baja? I am thinking like a 1 or 2 gallon would be sufficient. What do you guys have and prefer? Links would be great! Thanks

crrcboatz

Gal. gas jug, and a crank pump to put the fuel in. No mess. Also, can use it to remove the fuel after running so it will not go bad in the tank. You can buy the crank pumps from Tower Hobbies. Be sure you get the one for gas NOT nitro, a different animal.

Curt

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
I use a 3 gallon can but have a mark where 1 gallon is. From what I here you don’t want a ton of gas in a big can with excess air too long (Storage) because of evaporation and if it’s an ethanol blend condensation.
Go to Wal-Mart pick up one of these spout ends its great! Twist on Twist off and a flexible end to boot.

Last edited:

zouz10

Jeremy,
The gas tank on the baja is 750cc. One gallon is 3785cc therefore, 3785/750 = roughly 5 tanks per gallon. When I run my baja, it lasts me anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how hard I go on the throddle.
You will absolutely love your new baja. Enjoy

Thread starter #17

Jeremy1976

Jeremy,
The gas tank on the baja is 750cc. One gallon is 3785cc therefore, 3785/750 = roughly 5 tanks per gallon. When I run my baja, it lasts me anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how hard I go on the throddle.
You will absolutely love your new baja. Enjoy
Thanks and welcome to the site!

sig943

Look for the one gallon plastic can with the no spill spout. I don't know the name of it, but you have to push th spout down with the lip of the tank for it to fill. It is perfect. I will see if I can find it.