GazooRC KM Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after many years I finally own a Baja lol well kinda. I know the aftermarket world is nuts for these so go easy with recommendations.
For now I’m parting this out. I have an idea for a hybrid 😈 once I mock up my vision I’ll put this back together and throw in a small block and tool around. Nothing serious. View attachment 92283

Awesome, it's about time 😁. Bajas are addicting for me, and my favorite to run.

Finishing my build currently of that same roller. I have 3 hpi bajas and there great. I love my km001 build as well. There really not that bad. There are fitment issues with certain upgrade parts though.

I have a spare 29cc Fuelie engine I was going to put in this. Does anyone know if it’s going to line up? I don’t think the clutch housing is going to line up? Haven’t tried yet. Not sure if they make a housing go from CY to Zenoah? I know the z clutch plate is too big for it. Will have to run Cy clutch.

Maybe someone will chime in. I don't have any experience with those engines but all you should need is a cy clutch housing and Maybe a cy fan cover as well. Keep in mind g320 clutch housings will not work with 30.5cc or below.
Cy clutch housings will fit though.

Baja uses a different length clutch housing over the losi 5ive and 30dnt trucks... the "short" version style is ment for losi 5ives and the "long" version is for baja fitment. You most likely will need to buy a baja specified clutch housing as I'd assume that is short for the 30dnt.

Baja uses a different length clutch housing over the losi 5ive and 30dnt trucks... the "short" version style is ment for losi 5ives and the "long" version is for baja fitment. You most likely will need to buy a baja specified clutch housing as I'd assume that is short for the 30dnt.
I can see imma need some help if I buy another Baja. 😂

Well after many years I finally own a Baja lol well kinda. I know the aftermarket world is nuts for these so go easy with recommendations.
For now I’m parting this out. I have an idea for a hybrid 😈 once I mock up my vision I’ll put this back together and throw in a small block and tool around. Nothing serious. View attachment 92283
I’m not a Baja guy (yet) so don’t know much about em, but it does look nice.

I put a 45cc Rovan in one of these KM rollers and it has been an awesome car so far. All clean for the winter and with its new pipe in this pic. Ready to go when I get some nice weather and time off at the same time. Have not run it with this Bartolone pipe yet. It ran good before so we will see when I get a new tune on it.

45cc KM001.jpg

A short thread on it here, https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/rovan-powered-king-motor-baja.29389/

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks