General question: G320 vs G290

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to harbor freight if you have one near. Their 1/4" torque wrench is good for what we need it to do a little +/- is ok were not working for nasa..and its like 20 bucks

I wouldn't suggest the harbor freight one . I had one and on the first use the drive snapped off. And no I wasnt maxing it out and no I wasnt being rough on it. Get a decent one or rent one from autozone or something

After it broke I returned it and got my whopping 15 dollars back 😆 if I were junkie, i would just invest in a halfway decent one. For one becuase hes always blowing engines up becuase he cant tune, and second his dad got it anyway so what difference does it make

I put my harley engine back together with the harbor freight torque wrench ... its fine but I know when its under or over what I need thats the difference

I noticed that with the harbor freight branded poop... got me confused their leveres are opposite of snap on
Yeah that's the biggest thing that held me back from getting them in the past. That and the cheap feel of the tools. I'm liking what I've used of the icon so far. I'd nearly say it's all snap on knock offs.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks