Getting a 5ive-T with installed telemetry sensors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice_2k

Hey guys,
I've been playing with 5th scales for some time now and I decided to get a 5ive-T. To my surprise, the current generation (the one with the orange accents) no longer seems to have the telemetry-enabled receiver and the telemetry sensors that the first versions had, which is kinda baffling. Is there still some place or some version of the 5ive-T that I should be looking for or did Losi just remove this completely?
Thanks.

They removed telemetry.
Its not available on the 5ive T rtr.
You can always purchase the reciever and telemetry seperate if you want.

Thanks for the welcome guys!
It’s sad to hear they removed it :( I know I can purchase it separately, the main issues are the sensors. I installed telemetry on one of my other cars (a Redcat Dunerunner) and it was a female dog to get a good reading for all of them, especially the car speed sensor. I was really excited about the prospect of getting a car with all those sensors properly installed. I’m assuming just buying the sensors separately won’t get me everything, the stock installation probably had some custom mounts for the sensors?...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks