Glad I didn't sell it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csp1971

Took out my Losi Aftershock Saturday to run for a bit in front of my house.

What a blast! After buying the Firehammer MT and Baja 5b I was going to sell the nitro, but decided I wasn't going to get enough for it and might as well run it around the neighborhood. Glad I did. I ran the Baja and the FHMT in front of my house after the nitro run and the damn FHMT flipped about 4 feet in the air after hitting a "bump" in a neighbors yard. If my car had been parked in my driveway, it would have taken out my Civic. :lol:

So if you are thinking of selling all your nitros and live in a neighborhood, hang on one to run. My opinion anyway. :)

So funny you would say that. Most of us still have a bicycle even though we have a car or truck now!:)

:lol:

The whole run was probably a fluke! I'll be cursing it come spring or if another spring day ever comes back around here. Then I'll have to go in and edit the original post completely out. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks