Got another 5t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not. That will be going into this rig. I forget if the 29cc stuff will fit on the 32, like fan shroud and flywheel I believe the answer is yes but my mind is fuzzy

Yes , my wife came upstairs from doing the laundry , she has to pass my wall of insanity , but this time for some reason she decided to actually look a little to deep i think , she looks at me and says to have 33 F!!$#@!$! Cars down there , what the hell are you doing !? Well I'm still trying to find the answer to that , and believe me , she is still waiting for my answer , if you guys can come up with a answer other than , I'm taking the place of all the habits I had while in the band for 11 years , I haven't been used that is yet , but I'm still getting a vesla DAMIT ! I'll sell a couple maybe I don't know , but I definitely need to be checked , this stuff is great !!!

A bit more progress. Pretty much tore it down and been cleaning along the way ...btw 2.0 stuff fits other thanthe diff towers and the 1.0 clutch bell requires a cy clutch holder..also the center dogbones but other than that alot fits.

I have a shock rebuild kit on the way and I have stiffer ddm springs ready to go on.
20220725_175651.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks