Gpm racing parts fit for use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapper

Hey all!

So looking into buying some gpm parts and was looking to see if there's a list out there of parts people have and can vouch for that they are good to go.
Gpm makes some good and bad stuff so hopefully theres a list floating around or one we can piece together.

Fair enough, drive shafts, diff cups, diff housings, shocks someone on another forum vouched for already. The steering knuckles, front adjustable shock mounts, bellcrank support. An posibly the rear knuckle supports

Wanting to buy necessary upgrades to prevent breakage. Or buy the parts that do break so I have the upgrades on hand and can swap out quickly

Fair enough, drive shafts, diff cups, diff housings, shocks someone on another forum vouched for already. The steering knuckles, front adjustable shock mounts, bellcrank support. An posibly the rear knuckle supports
imo way better can b had dude(y).....yeah its cheap as its cheap crap ally ..not quality ally like u get with quality parts(y).....gpm+integy+atop+arear rc=so so quality....yes they all do make sum good parfs..but i wouldn't say there quality....but thats my opinion :(

imo way better can b had dude(y).....yeah its cheap as its cheap crap ally ..not quality ally like u get with quality parts(y).....gpm+integy+atop+arear rc=so so quality....yes they all do make sum good parfs..but i wouldn't say there quality....but thats my opinion :(
Also think it depends on what part you are buying wear possible buy hard anodized ally parts. sure not all the above metioned brands are total s#$t
+ very high bling factor:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:;)

agree....I've had/got sum very good cheap gpm/integy ect bits which work jus fine...(y)...but i wouldnt want cheap soft ally in high stress places obv...(y).didnt realise this was for a x maxx....imo theres nothing worse then a rc loaded with integy/gpm ect bits...:ROFLMAO:.. which then sum how makes it sumin special and then the owner thks its worth 6 times its actual REAL value...:poop:..not in my book it don't....(n)......

Last edited:
I recieved an GPM cush drive part for the X-Maxx yesterday in the mail which I had ordered 2 week prior.
It was total junk bearings were smaller than OEM and the screw holes were not tapped as they should be. At least with Amazon they take everything back no questions asked...

-Liberty

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks