Happy Birthday Gussy!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man don't I feel crappy...

I don't like putting in my actual birthday to sites so I picked a random one... I am 18 in September...

Thanks anyway though :p

w00t!!

The amount of electronics I bring into the country I already have ASIO (aussie secret acency thingo) watching me so the less the interweb knows about me the better :p

don't you just love our government here Gussy? I have been searching the net for some schematics for a few ideas I have for rc switches for lights and motors and I got an email requesting my intension's. What the???

At least your government takes notes for security reasons . I think our government could do with taking some notes from yours , then we might not have as many probs as we do now .

WHAT!?!?!?!?! That is crazy?!? Who did the email come from??

I have never been contacted, only once for downloading illegal stuff, programs, but that was when I first started, now I am alot better equipped.

I can point you in the right direction for a few RC switches that use components found at Jaycar or Altronics?

Australian Federal Police, I thought it was a joke at first by one of my mates but it was real!!! Any help on the switches greatly appreciated. Also you have PM

I don't know if you fellas remember the dc sniper here in the us. But as luck would have it I purchased an armalite just before that, and with my military back ground...well i spent a day in the company of alot of guys who wear sunglasses, voluntarily of course. Thes tested my rifle and then released me, after a ton of questions, of course. I was treated well though, my choice of lunch etc....never "detained". I honestly cant say there was anything bad about the experience, and if anything made me feel like they were on the ball.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks