Happy new year🎆🎇

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One1Savage_

First of all i wanted to say have a blessed 2022 guys my wish is i want to learn more about this hobby this year 🧨❤️‍🔥

i'm very happy with my new easy pull start it only takes 1 pull to get my car fired up iv'e drove my car yesterday in the afternoon i didint do a carb tuning everything is still at stock settings ( factory setting ) i think the carb settings are good for now i only increase the idle screw a little bit because car was sounding like is going to bug out any times not big of a deal. I've fully charged and then discharge the nihm battery do i need to discharge the batterys every time if i'm done with riding my car? i've clean the whole car and add a little bit coat of wd40 on the exhaust and the wheel axle's but the father of my girlfriend said i didn't have to spray these axle's with wd40 i needed to add some acid-free vaseline i thats better for to keep them roest free i think but wd40 does the job to right ?

add some pic's
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-01 at 12.36.47.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-01 at 12.36.48 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-01 at 12.36.48.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-01 at 12.36.49.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-01 at 13.16.24.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy new year!
You don't need to discharge your nimh battery everytime unless you are putting it away for a long term storage. If you are storing it's recommended that is discharged to 50%
WD40 will do but I recommend a clear silicone spray or what I use is Remington dry lube for guns. I don't recommend Vaseline. You don't want the dirt and dust to stick to your lube.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks