has anyone see tire balloning on this level?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh the good 'ol Traxxas Jato! Things is a blast. I ran stock tires for a while then ran Moabs. My Moabs would balloon but good heavens...not near to that extreme lol! Wonder if he had bead locks as I can't imagine glue holding up to that. Super crazy!

@RickDizzle I still have a 3.3 jato and its a rocket..i was able to reach 69mph with it on the stock anaconda tires...moabs? Ive never heard of them are they a road or dirt tire? I've used jaco foam tires and a tire dressing with good results... i am disappointed with missing losi's version the speedNt

They were off road tires by Proline. I did a full build after one of the Traxxas Pit Pass builds Steve Slayden did. I found the old thread on another forum I had from over 10 years ago lol. I snagged some screen shots as I no longer have the original pics. Please forgive the stupid photobucket water marks..lame...
20201030_235055.jpg
20201030_235129.jpg

It was a fully built desert racer. Thing was like a rocket on dirt. Here is a video of the build that my build was modeled one for one after by Traxxas.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks