Heeeeelllp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcwrecker

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
You guys and gals have been brilliant but need to pick your beautiful brains once more.don't know how to connect up the wiring . Mike Taylor has installed a kill switch and I need to know how to wire things together and bind receiver (flysky)
There's a wire running to the battery box and I think that's going to the kill switch but from there on I'm in the dark.

The kill switch should have the connections marked on it, binding the rado may be as easy as pressing the bind button, or you may have to install a bind plug, then hold the bind button on the transmitter as you turn it on. To be sure take a couple pics of your kill switch receiver and transmitter, then it will be easier to say for sure. You may need to set the reverse for the button switch, but always remove the spark plug, and turn the engine to see if you actually have fire when on and none for the kill

The kill switch should have the connections marked on it, binding the rado may be as easy as pressing the bind button, or you may have to install a bind plug, then hold the bind button on the transmitter as you turn it on. To be sure take a couple pics of your kill switch receiver and transmitter, then it will be easier to say for sure. You may need to set the reverse for the button switch, but always remove the spark plug, and turn the engine to see if you actually have fire when on and none for the kill
Not arsed about engine firing as of yet ,just want the receiver to work (steering etc can work on break-in after that)have the bind plug in,is flashing rapid but not going solid 😞

Have tried connecting straight from the battery but that doesn't work either 😕

Also when connected directly to the battery receiver blinks slowly but when it's connected to the kill switch the receiver and killswitch flash rapid.wits end...
Can I take the receiver out of my other car of will I still get issues?
Can I take the receiver out of my other car of will I still get issues?

Attachments

• 16901227779894425928103029864060.jpg
    16901227779894425928103029864060.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Well, you got your receiver ready, just need to put the transmitter into bind mode, not sure what you want do with your kill switch, that's what stops your engine from firing. You should have all your electronics working before trying to start your engine, you need your car to move for cooling, not many engines need to idle during break in, especially if it's free air. We're all still wondering what you have for transmitter, kill switch and engine, so far only know it's a flysky three channel

Well, you got your receiver ready, just need to put the transmitter into bind mode, not sure what you want do with your kill switch, that's what stops your engine from firing. You should have all your electronics working before trying to start your engine, you need your car to move for cooling, not many engines need to idle during break in, especially if it's free air. We're all still wondering what you have for transmitter, kill switch and engine, so far only know it's a flysky three channel
Transmitter is flysky gt3b,receiver is flysky fsgr3e ,kill switch is a hilantronics mike Taylor fitted 👍

Want killswitch so engine doesn't overrun ...

Last edited:
Wosh, binding is easy compared to safely running any engine Taylor offers. With great power comes great responsibility. Please be careful!
Fear not , the engine is only a slowvan 32cc
Why is binding being such a target?
If connected straight to battery slow flash and nothing
If wired through the killswitch flashes quickly (as does killswitch)
Still no solid red light though

Got receiver from another RC that was already bound... steering is responding but not throttle,opens and closes with the kill switch on and off but otherwise when I pull the trigger on the transmitter get no response? Any idea?

I've never used one. They usually come with rovan cars. I immediately remove and throw my futaba on it. They are low grade and not up to par for what I do with my RCs. I might use it if I was rock crawling🤷🏾‍♂️
Cheers dude, gonnae have to grin and bear it for now but will swap when I can, what is the average price?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks