Heiss Tuning Chassis First Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highspeeddirt

Well I finally got my kit together, and all I can say is WOW! This thing wil run over anything. It seems to have lost a little of the low end snap, but I haven't adjusted the needles for the DDM pipe yet. If anyone is considering getting a 4X4 kit I highly recommend you take a look at this kit. The chassis is a little thicker than average, but doesn't have any cut outs for the differental. I used the small plastic motor mount and put a spacer under my alloy large motor mount to raise it up. The dual 805's make this thing steer like a 10th scale stadium truck. I didn't care for the tank that came with the kit so I used my old one, it's a little close to the pipe but still fits fine. Here's a few pics.

Attachments

• Heiss (300 x 227).jpg
    Heiss (300 x 227).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 41
  • heiss2 (300 x 227).jpg
    heiss2 (300 x 227).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 50
  • heiss 3 (300 x 227).jpg
    heiss 3 (300 x 227).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 40
I like the look of that kit , any more pics with the body off please ,

i just fitted the kamitiro 4x4 kit to my monster beetle i hope you have as much fun:cool2: :cool2:

phil

Attachments

• PICT0007.jpg
    PICT0007.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 28
  • PICT0010.jpg
    PICT0010.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 20
  • MonsterBeetlephil.jpe
    MonsterBeetlephil.jpe
    17.4 KB · Views: 22
  • PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Here's a few that I had before I started transferring all the parts over from my MB. How does the Kamitrio kit run? I thought about getting one but got a good deal on the Heiss kit.

Attachments

• 4x4 1.jpg
    4x4 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 4x4 3.jpg
    4x4 3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 24
  • 4x4 4.jpg
    4x4 4.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 24
the kamitiro kit is 1/2 the price of the heiss kit , they both are very good well made kits ,

the heiss kit can use 2 speed gearing , its harder to fit the 4 plate limited slip diffs , and its a lot more weight .

the kamitiro kit , you cannot fit 2 speed , but you can fit L / S diffs . its a lot lighter

i also got a good deal on my kit so i can spend on engine upgrades / its a big improvement over 2WD its a lot faster because i can use all the power from my 29cc motor without it spinning out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks