Help a newbie out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caveman80

So im considering myself a newbie again since its been about 8 years since I've had a 1/5 scale. So was wondering if going with a long block over a complete engine would be better. I have a rampage mt and want to have fun bashing with it and putting a decent better than stock motor in it and came across the g320rc long block on ddm. I know I would have to get the clutch housing but would the rest of the stock be compatible?

As far as I know all the other parts should bolt right on , is the long block ported ? OR you could just get a top end kit Like and ESP Race ported top end kit for $120 ! it would be a real increase in power for low bucks
I will look into that where would be the place to find them?

So im considering myself a newbie again since its been about 8 years since I've had a 1/5 scale. So was wondering if going with a long block over a complete engine would be better. I have a rampage mt and want to have fun bashing with it and putting a decent better than stock motor in it and came across the g320rc long block on ddm. I know I would have to get the clutch housing but would the rest of the stock be compatible?
I'd definitely go longblock. Your other bits will fit except for the engine cover. Which is like 12 bucks. The zen g320 is a great motor ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks