Help Please Tire's & rim's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScooterTrash

:helpsmilie: Well I did it, I got a set of FG/ST Tires to put on my beadlock rim's + I got the Panther PAHF105 MOLDED MONSTER TRUCK FOAM INSERTS GREEN 4 http://www.gshobby.com/catalog/prod...=7351&osCsid=ad4b8ad5cc34781775a4d7cecd7562a2. Anyway I got them setting in the Sun now to help make them more flexable. My question is has any one tried to use a Silicone spray to help it all slide on the rim's? Does it hurt anything? :confused: Thanks, FGSTBeadlock.jpg

Could always use a hair dryer to heat them up more and make them stretch. Not sure on the Silicone but cant see Armour all or tire shine hurting in a bead lock set up, just might be a pain to clean off so as to not slip back out but, you could use alcohol afterwords to clean off anything I guess.

try using water with soap to make them slip easier, ive done that in the past and had to wait after to glue them, in your case, youll be ok cause there beedlocks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks