Help starting problems with my Mt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen shr

30 cc 4 bolt zona walbro 997 carb samba model cargo pipe . She is a right pig to start she will only start on full throttle when she does she is all bogey but then she goes like f**k then will not tick over so I took everything apart and cleaned engine carb reset carb new plug and she's still doing the same thing

here in the forum everyone recommended to always check these 5 basic things. so do it . check for intake leaks . and check the fuel line for leaks. and replace the spark plug. or the gas/oil ratio and whether the bolts on the cylinder are tightened..

if you have the opportunity to try another carburetor then try it. I also had a similar problem. my new engine didn't start. there was an ignition error and the hose in the carburetor was incorrectly plugged in )) nothing else occurs to me (( you will see what more experienced users like me can write to you

It was facing to carb . We'll all striped off to have some poring and polishing work done

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_194548.jpg
    IMG_20211014_194548.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks