Help with roller baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chillin4life187

Some of you may remember me selling off the remaining RC.stuff I had about 9-10 months ago. Never in my wildest dream did I think I would be locked down in the house for weeks and even months at tiime due to this covid 19 virus going around. As you can prob imagine by the end of week 1 i had fully regretted selling everything. So fast forward now and Ive been searching online for any kind of deal. So far this is what Im seeing.
*Complete junk with half of it in pieces and thrown in boxes.
*A handful of genuinly well built HpI Baja that look to be in excellent condition with tasteful and brand name upgrades and accessories in the $900-1600 range on ebay.
Brand new clones from rovan and king motors that have gone up in price. Decent clone being $550 + Did I mention they are 1-2 months minimum backordered and then another 2 weeks to ship to my house.
* last 2 options being the best because I want to build up my buggy the way I want. So that leaves the option of buying a used buggy and building it up OR buying a KM roller. At 329.99 on king motors website. Dan only has the one roller listed and it shows "out of stock" for as long as I can remember. After looking all over online, where can I find a roller? Brand is not all that imporant to me but I would prefer KM if I have a choice. Did HPI ever sell a roller type buggy. I don't want to spend $600+ on a a RTR clone only to replace servos, engine, etc within the first week or two. L of tpihe parts I already have on hand as extras or from my last build. Any info or places that you can think of that sells a roller version of the HPI baja 5b would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance gentlemen.

Some of you may remember me selling off the remaining RC.stuff I had about 9-10 months ago. Never in my wildest dream did I think I would be locked down in the house for weeks and even months at tiime due to this covid 19 virus going around. As you can prob imagine by the end of week 1 i had fully regretted selling everything. So fast forward now and Ive been searching online for any kind of deal. So far this is what Im seeing.
*Complete junk with half of it in pieces and thrown in boxes.
*A handful of genuinly well built HpI Baja that look to be in excellent condition with tasteful and brand name upgrades and accessories in the $900-1600 range on ebay.
Brand new clones from rovan and king motors that have gone up in price. Decent clone being $550 + Did I mention they are 1-2 months minimum backordered and then another 2 weeks to ship to my house.
* last 2 options being the best because I want to build up my buggy the way I want. So that leaves the option of buying a used buggy and building it up OR buying a KM roller. At 329.99 on king motors website. Dan only has the one roller listed and it shows "out of stock" for as long as I can remember. After looking all over online, where can I find a roller? Brand is not all that imporant to me but I would prefer KM if I have a choice. Did HPI ever sell a roller type buggy. I don't want to spend $600+ on a a RTR clone only to replace servos, engine, etc within the first week or two. L of tpihe parts I already have on hand as extras or from my last build. Any info or places that you can think of that sells a roller version of the HPI baja 5b would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance gentlemen.
HPI never sold a roller Baja. That's only km. I personally would choose the "A handful of genuinly well built HpI Baja that look to be in excellent condition with tasteful and brand name upgrades and accessories in the $900-1600 range on ebay" option, btw you can probably find a genuine Baja rtr for cheaper than that if you look hard enough. Facebook is a good resource. But if your dead set on the km roller, km is the only place that sells them. AliExpress (if you trust them enough) might sell them idk .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks