Help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBonn

:helpsmilie:

I want to purchase a RTR Stadium truck from BigBoysToysandHobbies.com. Under the additional parts there is an option for servo for brakes, what is that about? Does this mean that the truck would have servos installed? Would I need to buy a large battery pack to handle 3 servos if this is the case? Is this necessary, especially seeing this is my 1st large scale truck.

Help Please!!

Greg

Do you have a link for us to see what you are asking?
I'm thinking it says throttle/brake which is one servo running rear brake and throttle together.

sounds like the standard setup.

1/4 scale servo on steering. and one stnd size servo for throtle/stock rear brakes, and one stnd size for front and/or rear disc brakes,

i like the idea of the throatle being on its OWN. that way if there is ever an issue then the brakes are on a seperate servo altogether so you atleast have an opertunity to use them. unless you have lost power alltogether, then the only thing that will help is a kill switch that will cut the motor like the AMS one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks