he's gotta a point.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so here's my take about all of this. I personally do think the Earth is round, but I don't really have evidence other than vids and stuff, cuz I don't research becuase I could care less honestly, doesn't effect me. But I am open to other ideas band beliefs becuase I like seeing others takes on life ? and maybe the Earth is flat, but I don't really care tbh

Ok so here's my take about all of this. I personally do think the Earth is round, but I don't really have evidence other than vids and stuff, cuz I don't research becuase I could care less honestly, doesn't effect me. But I am open to other ideas band beliefs becuase I like seeing others takes on life ? and maybe the Earth is flat, but I don't really care tbh

We don't care if we get sucked into a black hole ,its either going to happen or its not!.....Just be prepared!.....

I tried too. The first time he started using his snyde, whiney "The Authorities" voice, I laughed my ass off and stopped watching. I like hearing the conspiracy theories for a laugh, but yeah, not gonna convince me that the science is wrong by merely nit picking images and how astronauts don't rotate on camera or whatever. :rolleyes:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks